- Install your cameras on the walls around six feet high. The wide-angle camera should be installed on the corner to cover the whole room. The center of the camera holder should be installed 2 inches from the corner.
- The varifocal camera should be installed to have a clear zoom in view of the interviewee.
- Run the USB cables of both cameras inside the ceiling.
- Cover the cables from the cameras to the ceiling using cable with cord covers that is provided.
- Connect the PoE cable (Black Cat5) to the RJ45 splitter.
- Connect both other ends of the RJ45 splitter to both PoE to 5 volts adaptors.
- Connect the 5v connector end of the PoE adapters to each USB2.0 extender (RX)
- Connect the camera to one of the four outputs of the USB2.0 extender (RX)
- You need one USB2.0 extender (RX) per camera, even if there are four outputs.
- Connect Cat5 cables (white and blue) between each USB2.0 extender (RX) in the ceiling to each USB2.0 extender (TX) in your control room.
- Install the MX395 microphone in the ceiling over the table in the interview room.
- Run a XLR3 audio cable between the microphone and the audio mixer in the control room.
- Connect both USB2.0 extender (TX) to your laptop.
- Connect the USB port of the audio mixer to your laptop.
- Install the KeyServ Video Software provided in the USB thumbnail.
- Once installed, click on the configuration menu, select your USB mixer as audio input, and select both cameras as video inputs.
- Click OK and you are ready to record.