The AT8615 desk stand is a heavy-duty low-profile desk stand designed for tabletop applications. The sturdy metal base is equipped with three-pin XLRF- type input and three-pin XLRM-type output connector.
It is designed to fit any gooseneck microphone with a three-pin XLRMtype output. The unit’s heavy die-cast construction and no slip pads help minimize coupling of surface vibration while the low profile design with
low-reflectance black finish provides minimum visibility.
The heavy desk stand base shall be designed to work with any dynamic gooseneck or phantom powered condenser gooseneck microphone with an integral 3-pin XLRM-type output connector. The unit shall offer
a 3-pin XLRF-type input connector and a 3-pin XLRM-type connector for audio output. The unit shall offer a low-reflectance black finish. The unit’s dimensions shall be: 160.0 mm (6.29″) maximum length, 130 mm (5.11″) maximum width, 39.0 mm (1.53″) maximum height.
- Quick-mount plug-in desk stand for 3-pin XLRM-type output
- Standard XLR-type input and output connectors
- Heavy die-cast construction
- Low-profile design with low-reflectance black finish for
- Input connector 3-pin XLRF-type
- Output connector 3-pin XLRM-type
- Mounting Table-top with non-slip bottom pads
- Dimensions 160.0 mm (6.29″) maximum length, 130.0 mm (5.11″)
maximum width, 39.0 mm (1.53″) maximum height