The Tesira® SOC-4 is a modular analog output card for use with Tesira SERVER or SERVER-IO devices.
Each SOC-4 provides 4 channels of mic or line level audio output. The outputs are electrically balanced and
provided on plug-in barrier strip connectors. Software control of each output includes mute, level, signal
invert and full-scale output reference.
- Modular I/O cards can be mixed-and-matched both in Tesira SERVER and Tesira SERVER-IO
- Selectable output levels allow for ideal gain staging. Fully configurable and controllable in software
- 4 channels of balanced mic or line level output
- Plug-in barrier strip connectors
- -100 to +12dB fader range for level
- Signal invert for reverse polarity
- Selectable full-scale output reference level (24dBu, 18dBu, 12dBu, 6dBu, 0dBu, -31dBu) for best interface/performance
- RoHS compliant and AES grounded