Extend USB 2.0 over CAT5 up to 330 feet (100m)
Gefen’s USB 2.0 LR extends high-speed USB devices over a single CAT-5e cable, up to 330 feet/100 meters.
The compact USB 2.0 LR Sender/Receiver units install in minutes and support USB versions 1.1 and 2.0 – essential for high-performance applications such as digital imaging and interactive gaming.
The two-port USB 2.0 hub that is built into the Receiver unit is ideal for remotely accessing laser printers, scanners, external hard drives, CD/DVD burners, flash drives, and standard resolution web cams.
Applications such as Remote Desktop (keyboard/mouse) extension, security, industrial control, digital signage control, and scientific data acquisition are all made possible thanks to EXT-USB2.0-LR’s universal implementation of USB standards.
- Operate USB 2.0 peripherals up to 330ft (100m) from a computer
- Supports low and high-speed USB
- Uses industry-standard CAT5, CAT5e, or CAT6 cable
- Supports all major operating systems — Windows, MacOS and Linux.
- True plug-and-play, 100% hardware solution with no drivers required
- Operates at full 480 Mbps speed when running in USB 2.0 mode
- Receiver supports up to 2 USB powered connections at 500 mA each
In The Box
- USB 2.0 Extender over CAT5 LR – Sender unit (EXT-USB2.0-LRS)(1)
- USB 2.0 Extender over CAT5 LR – Receiver unit (EXT-USB2.0-LRR)(1)
- 5V DC Power Supplies (EXT-PS526AIP-LP-6)(2)
- 6 ft. USB Cable (CAB-USB-6)(1)
- Quick-Start Guide (QSG-USB2.0-LR)(1)