Purchase the following foot pedal on Amazon:
Then, take the following steps:
- Unzip KeyRedirector.zip anywhere on your pc.
- Make a shortcut of KeyRedirectorCS.exe on your desktop.
- Plug the footswitch pedal to any usb port.
- Double click the shortcut you just create.
- Verify it is properly launch, you should have a tray icon as below
- Access veotek.maestrovision.com with any recent version of Internet Explorer, NOT Edge
- Access any recording and verify your window is properly detected by right clicking the key redirector tray icon as below
If you have many recording opened at the same time, the key are redirected to the one that has the focus and it will be shown in that tray popup contextual menu.
- You are done, your pedal should now allow you to step forward or backward. To play you have to maintain the main button press, when you release it step back a few second behind automatically (configurable in web server configuration). The duration of the step backward or forward are determine by the step configuration of the web playback window. In above image it is 1 minute.