1. Can I get a refund if I forget to cancel my KEYSERV VIDEO recording software subscription after I’ve been billed?
You can cancel your subscription for a refund up to 5 business days after you’ve been billed. After that, we will be unable to refund you for the billed amount.
2. When does the $950 kit offer expire?
The kit offer expires on 12/31/2021.
3. How do I redeem the interview recording software after I’ve purchased the kit?
Please call 888-424-5505 and ask for technical support.
4. Do I have to pay for shipping?
Free shipping applies on all orders shipped to Canada and the United States. For other countries, shipping costs may apply.
5. What is your refund policy?
30-days MONEY BACK GUARANTEE on all kits.
If you are not satisfied with the product, you can return it and get a full refund within 30 days of the purchase date. In order to get a full refund, products must be unused, boxes must be unopened, and the product must remain in it’s original packaging.
If not, we will charge you a restocking fee as well as a refurbishing fee. These fees vary from 40-50% of the price and dependant on each product.
This policy does not apply for KEYSERV VIDEO software renewals or systems other than kits purchased directly on www.maestrovision.com.
6. What is your returns/replacements policy?
Shipping is not covered by MaestroVision for any returns. Only for damaged product replacements.
If an item is damaged or not functioning properly, we will gladly replace it with a new one.
7. Do I need to prepare the interview room before installing the kit?
An operational 120V 15A electrical outlet should be installed in the ceiling in order to properly power the USB cameras.
An opening of 1.5 inches should be drilled into any cement walls blocking the cable passage from the interview room to the control room.