The Tesira TEC-1s is an Ethernet control device for use with all Tesira systems. It offers a simple, intuitive interface for end users and can be installed and configured to fit the unique needs of a particular application. The TEC-1s connects via standard CAT-5/6/7 cabling and is powered over Ethernet, eliminating the need for custom cabling and local power sources. Multiple remote control panels can be connected over large distances using standard network technology. The TEC-1s is surface-mounted.
- Adjustment and/or initiation of 32 selectable system volumes and actions
- Volumes are any individual or grouped system levels, including inputs, outputs, matrix cross-points, etc.
- Actions are any individual or grouped system operations, including presets, source selection, mutes, ducking, combining, etc.
- Control functions are programmed in the Tesira system design software
- High contrast OLED display with a wide viewing angle
- The display brightness can be adjusted to fit the ambient light present in the application and automatically dims when not in use
- Capacitive touch technology eliminates protruding and moving parts to increase product reliability and longevity while simplifying cleaning
- 330’ (100m) Ethernet cable length can be extended with standard PoE network technology (routers, switches, hubs, media converters)
- Connects with standard RJ-45 or IDC connector
Dimensions 5.1”H x 4.7″W x 1.25″D (130mm x 120mm x 32mm)
Weight 0.5 lb (0.2kg)
Power Consumption PoE+ (IEEE 802.3at Class 1, 4W)
Control Cable Requirements Unshielded twisted pair (UTP) wiring, 100BaseT interface (CAT-5/6/7 Ethernet cable) using either RJ-45 or Insulation Displacement Connector (IDC)
Control Cable Length 330′ (100m) Ethernet cable length can be extended with standard PoE network technology
Control Wiring Topology Standard Ethernet network wiring
Control Programming Each control configured for specific operation by the system design software
Compliance RoHS Directive; CE; FCC
Source Selection Selection and level control of input sources for background music, such as CD player and auxiliary devices
Paging/Music Zone page routing and music source selection with independent page/music volume control
Restaurant/Bar Music source selection and room volume control, independent per zone, or in a single centralized control
A/V Conferencing Individual source volume control and selection of room mode presets (i.e., conferencing or video playback)
Room Combining Remote selection of room combinations, based on preset configurations or moveable partitions, with automatic combining of volume functions